Price with pick-up tube: $1,475.00
Price with sump: $1,550.00
6.0L PowerStroke FueLab competition only fuel system with a pick-up tube or sump. This kit deletes the factory fuel system entirely. It includes a new sump and can return into the sump or the sending unit. This kit includes a complete regulated return. We suggest this setup be used on trucks that are mainly used for competition/show and not as a daily driver. If you need serious fuel for a daily driver and redundant reliability of 2 pumps, we would suggest either of our V2 never stranded kit.
- Complete parker 801 push-lok hose for feed and return. All kits include enough hose to fit a crew cab long bed pick-up truck.
- Insulated stainless braided lines to be installed by the up-pipes.
- Hardware and clamps provided to hold fuel lines in place to keep from rubbing or breaking.
- Turbo hardware kit that includes stainless hardware for the up-pipes.
- Regulated return that can be mounted on alternator or where you see fit.
- Extra fittings, padded p-clamps and hardware to use as needed.
- Two different length filters. 7.5″ long CAT filters or 5.5″ long Napa filters.
- Complete wiring harness that only requires 5 electrical connections. Electrical connections included.
- Our Sump with feed and return or a pick-up tube assembly. Sump requires 3″ hole saw for install.
- FueLab handles the warranty on the fuel pumps and regulators. Contact #(618)344-3300
- Marty’s Diesel handles the warranty on the bracket, hardware, fittings, etc.
- Shipping is included in the price of the kit to any of the lower 48 states.
- Return shipping is customer responsibility.
- A 15% restocking fee with be deducted from any returned fuel system kit.
When ordering we will need to know the following:
- Cab and bed configuration.
- 2 or 4 wheel drive.
- Where you plan to mount the kit, inside/outside of the frame rail.
- Long Cat filters or the shorter Napa filters.
- If the truck is an F250/F350 or F450/F550.
- If one individual/shop buys 3 complete fuel systems ($1,000 or more), the 4th and all kits thereafter are reduced in price.
- Log into youtube with your password we sent you in your instructions.
- If the direct link does not work for you after you log in, click “My Channel” and then “Videos”